Monday, August 13, 2007

Here it is!

I promised that I would start a blog once we got settled to keep everyone updated on our lives. Well, we aren't quite settled, but life is continuing so I figured I should get going.

Today is Andrew's first day of orientation for his job. He's had a few breaks and says all is going well. I'm taking care of the more mundane things at home: apartment searching, car repairs, and such.

I'll try to keep writing when things start happening. I'll also add pictures once we start unpacking and find our camera cords and things.

2 comments:

Bree said...

Yahoo! So excited to have you blogging. Good luck with the apt. search and other settling in activities. Can't wait to see pix. Consider this an official request for a belly shot! Love you!

Cynthia said...

Glad you made it safe. Have fun apt searching and good luck with the new job!! we miss you, Cyn