After too many subzero, windchill warning, blizzard watch weeks, Spring graced us with a little sneak peek. Sun shining. Fresh air. Mid 50s. Bliss. Just what we needed. So we headed out for a jogging stroll.
Starting out in our new double stroller (Christmas gift).
Rocky-ing it on the top of this random drain access thing.
"Taking a rest". This awesome dude jogged most of the 2ish miles. Until the end, when I forced him into the stroller, soaking wet, so we could get home before we froze, because the sun had disappeared, the wind had picked up, and it was about 4 o'clock--2 hours after we started.
Emily loved it. She giggled at every bump for the first while, then ... this.
How Sam got soaking wet.
Running Man
(Be warned of my weird, loud voice...anybody else hate how they sound on video?)
The Happy Ending.






2 comments:
Great stroller! Kudos to you for actually jogging :) I hope I get to enjoy these two (and the other two)sometime this summer or fall. I love the pic of Emily sucking her little thumb.
Cutie kids!
P.S. I hate the way my voice sounds too. It's always higher-pitched & more girly-sounding than I think I am.
Post a Comment