Friday, February 6, 2009

My computer died = no pictures, no videos, no posts (and I have to redo our taxes :-()

7 comments:

Ash and Joe said...

Lame-O!!!

Crystal said...

Oh no! Is it really really dead? Brendon revived my computer a few times before it was actually completely and totally gone. Let us know if you want him to take a look at it!

Chelsi said...

Sad day heath....good luck. The IRS is probably not as understanding as I am when students come to me and tell me they lost their essays becuase their computers died. Good luck with all the columns and addition again.

Nicole Norris said...

It must be something going around. You are the 3rd person who lost a computer in the last couple of weeks. I hope it is not contagious!

Caitlin and Jared said...

I think I am one of the three Nicole just mentioned..if not, make it four! Good luck!

Tamara Jacobs said...

hi heather! I'm so happy I discovered your blog:) Sorry your computer broke...that is the worst! Sam is so cute.

Bree said...

Ok, so I don't know how I missed this post...??? When will you get it back?? Hopefully SOOOOOON!! Love and miss you tons! And glad you're enjoying some nicer weather! :)