Monday, March 2, 2009

What the motherboard?!?

It's official. My computer is dead dead. We had a few false hopes--malware messing up start up, hard drive error--but now we must come to terms with the loss of an integral part of our home. It will be sorely missed.
Welp, gotta learn to move on. Hopefully, we will be able to replace it soon! In the meantime, I have not forgotten you; please don't forget us. I have a long list of things/pictures/videos/stories to post (as well as other computer related tasks, so it may take a while to get them all done).

9 comments:

D said...

Sorry to hear about the computer's demise. No worries, though, never forgotten!! Will look forward to your next post whenever you can. Love you guys:)

Caitlin and Jared said...

Sending our sympathies...hope you were able to recover info!! Love you!!

Bree said...

What's the motherboard? Never heard of that one. haha. SO SAD your computer bit the dust! :( Hopefully you'll get a new one or something soon cuz I'm dying for some pics and updates!! Love you!

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

I have missed your postings too. Good luck on getting another one. And hopefully you didn't loose too much important info, that is never fun!

Chelsi said...

This is very sad...I hate computers becuase I love and rely on them so much. It almost feels like some ort of betrayal when the go ka-poot.

Brendon said...

Haven't forgotten you :)

Excited for more updates and cute pictures.

Angel said...

Sorry about your computer. Just bring Sam over to play and you can do whatever you need to on ours, including any pics etc. you want to upload. Especially with the men out of commission next week during finals.

Darren and Traci said...

computers make me want to scream sometimes! I swear we have had every virus under the sun (knock on wood)and also just unfortunate computer problems as well. I hope you're able to replace your computer sometime soon so we can see some more pictures of your fun family!

aimee said...

Bummer, I'd die without our computer. Hope you are able to replace it soon.