Thursday, September 16, 2010

She's here!

September 15
8lb 6.5oz, 20in

30 comments:

Britta said...

Congratulations! Heather, you look great and your little girl looks sweet as a doll. Is she smiling? I look forward to learning her name.

Crystal said...

Wow, what an adorable picture! You both look so happy :) Congratulations!

Ash and Joe said...

oh my goodness! she's finally here. can't wait to here how things went. hope you both are doing well!!! wish i could hold her!!! so excited for your family. she looks a bit like sam from here. so precious for sure!

Daryn N said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're so happy for you guys! We can't wait to meet her :) Love you!

Leslie said...

YEAH!! Congrats to you and the family. Way to go momma! What a precious little baby!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

You are both gorgeous. Congratulations! She looks happy and content, as do you. That's how it should be.

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness! She's here already?!? So exciting! I can't wait to hear more. Good work, Heather. She looks so cute all cuddled up to you.

Happy Birthday to *her*!

D said...

Can't wait to see you all and to hold my newest granddaughter :) Only 4 more days!!!! CONGRATULATIONS again.

Cluff Family said...

Yay Andersons!!! So excited for you guys!! Oh I wish I was there to meet her in person! I bet Sam is the cutest older brother ever! Can't wait to hear what you named her and see more pictures. Congrats again!!!

lauramarie said...

what is her name???? you look amazing. then again you always do:) yeah for babies. how are you?

Caitlin and Jared said...

Cute cute picture! You both look great!

Bree said...

Such a sweet picture! You both look so cute and very content to be with each other. Love it.

Child Family said...

Congrats! She looks adorable. Girls are so much fun.

J, K, L, and D said...

Congratulations! She is so sweet, and Heather, you look too good to have just given birth. Sending lots of well (& nap) wishes your way.

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

Brings tears to my eyes. You are such a beautiful, wonderful mama. Congratulations and enjoy every single second!

Bree said...

Ok, that was so weird seeing that "Bree" commented and I hadn't yet...guess there's more than one! haha! LOOOOVE this picture! It is SO sweet! You look beautiful and look how presh my niece is!! Her face is adorable!!! Love you tons!!!

Christian said...

Oooo! And congratulations from us, too! Oh, Heather, I wish I was there!!! You do look fantastic! I hope Sam loves his new little sister! Miss you even more now!

Farrel B. said...

Congratulations!!!

Chelsi said...

So So So happy for you! (and her too!)

StephenEmily Stacey said...

Congratulations! She looks beautiful and you look wonderful! Good luck with everything.

Morgan said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! CONGRATS! MORE INFO!
like your address! i need it!

Anonymous said...

Miss Emily is the most beautiful little girl ever!!! We look forward to seeing all four of you for Thanksgiving. Sam, Grandma and Pop are coming to see you!

Love to all four of you.
Love, MOM and GRANDMA

aimee said...

Congrats Andersons! Baby girls are so much fun. She looks beautiful. Can't wait to see more pics and pics with Sam. Enjoy that little one.

Sophia Crane said...

Congratulations! Mommy & Baby Girl both look beautiful. I really am so happy for you.

geeno said...

Wow it looks like she came out smiling. I hope she's as happy a baby as she looks. What a wonderful photo to welcome her into the world. Happy days to your fam!

Nat-a-baby said...

Yeah!! More pictures please!

Newell and Julienne Fam said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to hear about your delivery and see more pics :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh congratulations!!!!!!!!!
you both look amazing!
can't wait to see and hear more.
xoxo tam

Teresa said...

Congrats to the entire family! Well done Heather.

Sister Leake

Jenny said...

YAY!!!! So happy for you Heather, Sam, and ANdrew!! Congratulations!