Because of Emily Elise. This tiny girl, only 8lb6.5oz and 20in at birth, makes our family more complete. We love her.
When they placed her in my arms after delivery, she raised her head and looked at me.
I love to see Andrew with our babies.
You can see how much they love each other.
Sam was so excited he couldn't sit still enough to hold her
...or get a good picture.
9 comments:
Congratulations. She is really pretty and you all look so happy!
Congrats! Glad she is here and hope you are doing good. What a perfect family!!
so sweet!!! love what you said about sam - the last picture captures it. welcome emily!
She's beautiful. Congrats, Anderson family.
heather you look amazing! and she is so cute!
Ahh... You make me cry. I'm so happy for you! She is beautiful. Congrats!
I love the no bottle "I eat at Mom's" sign in her bassinet--I am pretty sure Makenna's just said "BREAST". Nice. You all look great!! Love you!
Your family is so cute. We can't wait to meet your newest addition.
Presh. Love all these pics!!!
Post a Comment