Sunday, November 28, 2010

Emily's Blessing Day

We were blessed to have Andrew's parents, Evan, and Sarah with us for Thanksgiving & Emily's blessing. It was the culmination of a wonderful week of gratitude and family.

The four of us.

The star.



The Dad.

The circle.
(missing: Bishop Hall)

Grandma.

Pop.

Grandparents.

 The Mom.

The Dress: I made it in college
Bow: fabric from my wedding dress.
Bracelet: from Grammy, representing my family that couldn't be there.

We love you, sweet Emily. You have added more to our family than I could have imagined.

9 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

Heather, your family is gorgeous. And you look amazing! SO photogenic. Thanks for sharing such sweet pictures - they make me excited for things to come.

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

Beautiful babe, beautiful fam! LOVE the picture of her laughing!

Bree said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!! And I love those smiles! Cannot wait to hold her love her. And Sam looks so grown up in the s'more pics. Mmmmm....s'mores!! ;)

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

What a lovely and sentimental outfit.

lauramarie said...

heather your hair is sooo long! so jealous! the pciture of her laughing made me laugh:)

Tamara Jacobs said...

oh my goodness, she is soooo cute!!!!
miss you guys!

D said...

Finally!!! I have been checking since you know when :) I am glad all went well and that you had family to share it with. I am grateful to have been at Rachel's blessing that day. Emily has changed so much! I LOVE the big smile!

Nicole Norris said...

So cute! I love her sweet full face smile!

Lyd Stew said...

I am finally getting around to checking up on old friends. How fun to see your beautiful kids! What a doll! She looks so much like you! You should be proud!!! Good work and hope all is well in your life!