For this guy's 3rd birthday, I knew I needed to do something...well, super.
We had some friends over on Saturday to celebrate.
If there's anything I've learned from the Marvels movies--
every superhero needs 2 things, a symbol & a costume.
SUPERSAM
THE AVENGERS
So everyone brought their capes and we started making our symbols.
As the knee-high heroes were enjoying their time together, the city needed help.
They saw their superhero symbols in the sky. (pin the tail on the donkey style)
The heroes raced to the rescue. (time trials across the back yard)
They had to bend some bars. (tin foil tubes)
They had to overcome the effects of Kryptonite. (cupcakes)
When all was well, we sat down to enjoy some cake. Super cake, of course.
We love you, Sam!!!!
3 comments:
that super cake was awesome! and was that the post card collection displayed in the background? we have got to send one you way!
Wow! You are definitely a super mom!
What a SUPER awesome party SUPER Mom!!! You all make capes look good!
Post a Comment