Saturday, October 13, 2007

Kidney Check

Our ultrasound went well on Thursday. His kidneys look good: the right one is normal, but the left ureter is still dilated a little. He'll probably have an ultrasound about a week after he is born to check on things.

He is growing well and looking good. However, I'm a little nervous -- his head is measuring at 39 weeks!! We are just coming up on 36. Of all the things to be large. Andrew had to do a little comforting after I saw that. Any words of encouragement would be appreciated!!!

2 comments:

Bree said...

Oh Heather, this is YOUR son we are talking about. His head is so big because he's a genius like his mommy! (And his dad is no dummy either!) No need to worry my dear--All will go well. In a note I have from dad he said, "Be faithful and trusting." I think of that often and it is a comfort! Love you!

Melissa said...

heather, congradulations on your baby! Aw, it seems like just yesterday Scott and I took Andrew and your engagement photos.