Thursday, October 11, 2007

Updates

Well, we finally found an apartment and moved in over the weekend. We don't have internet set up yet, so posts will still be sporadic. I found the camera cords the first night of unpacking -- only to find out that the battery still won't charge!! Sorry, no pictures yet.

Yesterday, Andrew and I bought a car! We have been looking on and off since we got married and especially since a Jeep isn't the best idea for a newborn. We got a good deal on a 2002 Ford Escape. It is in great condition, and we are very excited about it.

I also had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Everything is still looking good, and there is no sign that junior will come early. (Andrew was a little nervous about having his interview in Missouri at the end of the month and being gone when I go into labor.)

We have another follow-up ultrasound today. The last one went well, so we are hoping that his kidneys are even closer to being healed.

1 comment:

Bree said...

So glad you guys are getting settled. As usual, I CANNOT wait to see pictures! Drew- good luck with your interviews! Love you guys!