Friday, November 9, 2007

39-Week Appt

Little one is still too comfortable in my belly. Although I've been having contractions pretty much every day, Junior isn't budging. I'm dilated to 1cm. Everything with me and the baby is looking good, so we'll just have to see when he decides to make his debut. (I was 1 week late, Andrew was 2, so we shouldn't have gotten our hopes up that he would come early.)

2 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

I have had to change my predicted day of arrival for this little guy a couple times. Here we go again...No offense to you Heather, and I don't really wish for him to come late, but so I hopefully don't have to change the prediction again, I'm going out a little further.
Predictions:
Caitlin's: Nov. 14th between 4-6pm
Jared's: Nov. 13th between 1am-11pm

Bree said...

Where is this little guy??? He sure wants to make an entrance...on his own terms. I CAN'T WAIT!! Good luck Heathy and D-Dawg! We SOOO look forward to hearing the news! Love you!