It's official-we have a little boy. While I was giving Sam his first sponge bath at home, he had a little surprise in mind for me. I was just putting his new diaper on when he decided to save me the trouble of a quick change and took care of his business right then. I've heard stories about sprinkling little boys, and now I have my own.

So cute in his little towel/cape.

If Mom only knew what was coming...
4 comments:
And the fun begins and stories keep coming--how funny!!
HAHAHAHA. Looks like you could use some pee-pee tee-pees afterall!!
Hey there! I hope you don't mind, but Becca gave me your website last night. Your little boy is beautiful- congratulations!!!! Sounds like things are just moving right along for you three. It was really good to kind of catch up and see what has been happening with you- feel free to do the same on my site. www.goodmanscorner.blogspot.com
We are so excited for you! We have been checking your blog every few days to hear the news! Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well Heather.
Mike and Heather
Post a Comment