Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A few of my favorite things


Sam's fuzzy head.


Best Buddies.
Sam had his arms up just like Dad, until I walked back in with the camera.

Some family pics.





Bath time really is fun. Sam likes to ensure he gets his bath by having a nasty blow out when he thinks we've forgotten it.

9 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Cute pictures. No surprise he is a smart little guy, sounds like he already has things figured out!

Bree said...

Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute AND....CUTE!! I am sooooooooo looking forward to meeting this little guy and loving him to pieces!! Thanks for the new pics!!

Sophia Crane said...

Great pictures. He is filling out and getting big. I love the bath picture on the right with the smile, super cute.

Darren and Traci said...

Blow outs...gotta love them. NOT! Ahhh. I am glad that I'm not the only mom dealing with them. It's funny that you said he seems to have blow outs to ensure a bath. I swear Allison does the same thing. I will be debating between giving her a bath or not and then BAM blow out and then I have to. Kids are funny.

Anonymous said...

You all are a beautiful family!!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Emma was good at getting her baths as well- I swear they know just how much effort it takes, and just when we are ready to let it slide for a day. . . Your giggle video is so precious, and you look beautiful.

Walker Family said...

You kids are so cute! I love the top picture of Sam he looks so grown up! We sure miss the Andersons!

Kim said...

He is getting so BIG! Your family pictures are adorable! I hope you all are doing well. We miss you guys!

Dave said...

He looks like a very mellow baby. :)