Thursday, March 27, 2008

I've gotta learn to run faster or something

I was tagged by my sister-in-law.

This is what you do:
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

Well, you all got very lucky. The closest book was the tax instructions. The numbered pages only go to eighty-something, and I didn't want to count the forty pages to find 123. The next closest book was Toby Tyler, by James Otis.

"Toby knew by the sound of her voice that he had fallen considerably in her estimation by not being one of the performers, and it was somelittle time before he ventured to speak; and then he asked, timidly, 'What do you do?'"

To find out who 'she' is and what 'she' does, visit your local library.

I tag Lyza, Kayci, Kim, Sophia, & Amanda. If you've already done it, and I don't remember-oops!

3 comments:

Klingler said...

Heather - I forgot that your husband is going to Medical school. Congrats and good luck! We will be starting this Fall as well and are not sure where we will be. Sam is such an awesome little boy. It's so good to keep up on all that's going on with your fam.

Klingler said...

Oh- also that's a pretty creative tagging edition!

Sophia Crane said...

A tag about books, I love it.