Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Four months

It has been four months, and I can't believe it! Sam is doing great and is so much fun. His four-month check up was yesterday. He is 15lbs, 1.5oz and 25.5 inches. The doctor (once again) said he is perfect! Sam also received his second series of immunizations. I am so grateful he isn't a screamer. He cried during the shots, but calmed down pretty quickly. He wasn't too fussy yesterday. Today, on the other hand, he has been clingy and a bit demanding. Hopefully it will pass quickly and I will get my smiley, content little boy back!




7 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Four months--what a big boy!! He is so cute. I love all the smiles! He sure knows how to turn on the charm, doesn't he?!

Bree said...

YES--he is perfect!! :) Ohhh, so cute!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! 2 weeks from tomorrow!! Hoooo-weeee! (that was for Drew...but I think I spelled it wrong...)

Anonymous said...

Sam, You are such a fine fellow and my favorite grandson. You are a perfectly sareen (sp?)fellow. I want to be just like you when I grow up. xoxoxoxoxoxo Grandpa

Sophia Crane said...

Cute pictures! He is probably being fussy because his body is working to fight the vaccines. Cameron has gotten really sick everytime he has had a vaccine, so slight fussiness sounds not too bad. You have one cute boy Heather!

Sophia Crane said...

P.S. I love the top picture!

Walker Family said...

Such a cute, happy boy! Shots are just no fun but theses sweet babies handle it so well! Love the top picture as well! The head tilt is pricless with that little grin!

Darren and Traci said...

I hate shots! I just hate taking them in for something you know is going to hurt them and then have them be under the weather for a few days trying to fight off the sickness. Sounds like he handles them well though so that's nice