Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Aw shucks!

5 comments:

Bree said...

A few things: first, I told mom, "If Heather only posted ONE picture again I'm going to be MAD!!" So basically, you're in trouble! ;) Haha, JK. Nextly, Sam looks SO grown up in that picture!! What a cutie pie! Avri's a big fan of corn on the cob too! Can't wait to see you!!!!!!! :)

Heather said...

For those that are curious about my one picture posts...
I just discovered that you can post via text straight from your cell phone. So now, all those pics that I take & plan to post (but, let's be honest, never get around to uploading & blogging about) get posted immediately.
I will post for real in the near future, but for now--it's this or nothin' ;-)

Bree said...

Ok, ok, I'll take the lazy text post over nothin'! HAHAHAHA!! ;) That is pretty cool you can do that. LOVE YOU!

Caitlin and Jared said...

So cute! I just can't wait to get my hands on that little guy!!

Anonymous said...

Sam you are looking just like Missouri farm boy. You look fabulous. Grandpa