Happy Anniversary! Let me know if you want me to babysit Sam tomorrow so you can go on a hot date. If I'm not babysitting, I'll be by myself, so don't hesitate to call me. I love your little Sam!
Congrats! Sorry I didn't send my wishes ON your anniversary. THat's one thing about being on vacation--I go days without knowing the date! But, I do know that I get to see you tomorrow!! Travel safe!
12 comments:
You guys are so cute!! Hope you have a great anniversary!! Love you! :)
Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you guys had a great night and were able to do something fun. Or celebrate it tomorrow night :)
Happy Anniversary! Let me know if you want me to babysit Sam tomorrow so you can go on a hot date. If I'm not babysitting, I'll be by myself, so don't hesitate to call me. I love your little Sam!
Happy anniversary - hope it was a good one! :)
4 years-wow! You guys must be experts now! Hope you have a great day!
Congrats! I hope you had a great day.
Happy anniversary guys. How long are you in ID for?
You two are so cute!
Congrats! Sorry I didn't send my wishes ON your anniversary. THat's one thing about being on vacation--I go days without knowing the date! But, I do know that I get to see you tomorrow!! Travel safe!
Happy anniversary you guys! I wish we could take you to the backyard for a hotdog.
Happy Anniversary you two. Love Dad
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! I love both (all three) of you very much!
Love,
MOM A.
Post a Comment