It's what VA is for
Fun!! Sam's face tells it all from the serious contemplation in the 2nd pic to the big 'cheese' on the bottom right. I'll bet you both had loads of fun, and the cookies look deee-lish!
He's too dang cute. And now you've got me craving sugar cookies!! :)
Cute. I can tell who added the orange sprinkles.
Actually, I just frosted. Sam did all the sprinkles. And only snitched at the end. I was very impressed.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Fun!! Sam's face tells it all from the serious contemplation in the 2nd pic to the big 'cheese' on the bottom right. I'll bet you both had loads of fun, and the cookies look deee-lish!
He's too dang cute. And now you've got me craving sugar cookies!! :)
Cute. I can tell who added the orange sprinkles.
Actually, I just frosted. Sam did all the sprinkles. And only snitched at the end. I was very impressed.
Post a Comment