Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be My

Funny Valentine


(Andrew was making a funny face 1 second before this picture was taken.
Promise.)


**I really am going to go private, but I don't want to lose anyone in the transition. Please leave your email in a comment or send it to heatherandandrewfamily {at} gmail {dot} com .... There go my dreams of becoming an accidental famous blogger/writer....the sacrifices of motherhood.

***And you can leave/send your email even if it's a friend of a friend thing...I just can't take anymore random creepy advertisers from the other side of the world using my baby's name....

20 comments:

Sara said...

did i already leave my email address?

sarajoyner@gmail

cute pics :)

Tamara Jacobs said...

cute pics!!!
tamarakae@hotmail.com

happy valentines!

Cluff Family said...

So cute!!
cluff1122@msn.com
Hope you guys had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

bobvilaschicken@hotmail.com

Amber Lanae- said...

llamabear@gmail.com

Time-Out With Tiffany said...

Hey.. we would love to be apart! tiffanyoldham1@yahoo.com!

lauramarie said...

i think its spooky that you got a creepy stocker dude. i still want to read you:)
lauramarieewell@yahoo.com
thanks lady:)

Caitlin and Jared said...

Invite us of course!!! Love you!

Unknown said...

Hey! We miss you guys! Jealous you and the babcock's get to have fun together :-) Here's my email address
Eryn1722@aol.com
Sam is getting so big! How is school going for andrew?

Chelsi said...

chelsi.linderman@gmail.com

Kim said...

I believe you have my email address...so I hope you don't mind if I don't leave it in this comment:)
We would LOVE to be invited to your blog, and stay in touch with you guys!

Megan said...

I love reading your blog.

mburkhardt03@gmail.com

Cynthia said...

cynthiabrowneller (at)gmail

Jenny said...

jbabcock3@gmail.com. Sorry about the creepers. :(

Bree said...

hahaha. Love Sam's face! And whatever Heather, we all know Andrew is the serious one! hahahahaha! :) Love and miss you!!!

StephenEmily Stacey said...

stephenemilystacey@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

don't forget me!!! elizabeth.mullins01@gmail.com

Britta said...

Can I be invited? I check your blog every now and then.

:)
songbee99 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Kristyn said...

did i e-mail you??? i'm losing it sorry.
i like to check out your blog too. our e-mail is kristyn.bevans@gmail.com

(we started another blog, hopefully you got the invite. if not let me know and i'll send you one)

geeno said...

gosh i haven't blogged in months but i'm glad i did so i can check in on you guys still cwoodmiller@gmail.com