Sunday, January 31, 2010

About to be livid

I received a comment on a previous post from a username "Hampers".

If this is someone that knows me, please tell me now.

If not, I am about to open up a tirade on this company for daring to use my personal blog as a method of advertising.

On a related note, if I do not know this person somehow, I'm going private next week. Until then, please continue to refrain from using our last name since I try so hard to keep it off the web.

Thanks.

(That was civil, right?)

7 comments:

J, K, L, and D said...

If you do go private (a decision I am struggling with), will you please invite me? I love keeping up with your family.

I get odd comments all the time, but I usually erase them. ;)

Love you guys. So happy Sarah is going on a mission & Evan is getting married! I wish we were closer so I could pick your brain about DO school, med-school wifery & little Sam. (H, I'll have to ask you some questions via email, if you're okay with that...)

Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

We were getting comments that were a little too personal. I'm glad we went private. if you do make sure you add us k!!!

Cluff Family said...

Same thing happened to us. It was so weird what would pull up when we googled our names. If you do go private PLEASE add us!! I am so glad that we are now private. I feel like I can express myself more freely and not worry about revealing too much about my family.

Bree said...

Feathy,
that is weird. i sure hope it happens to be someone you know! i've been soooo back and forth about private or not and this pushed me to just do it. i'll try it to see how i like it. love ya tons and i'm so glad you posted some pics!!!!! miss you!!

Cynthia said...

I would love to be invited...do you have my email?

David & Vanessa said...

make sure you invite me if you go private! You should have me email. Hope everything is great!

Amy Jenks said...

Hey Heather,
I just happened to find your blog (again?). I can't remember if I've happened upon it before?
I'm sorry this happened to you. I've been debating whether or not I should go private. I think I'll make the leap later this year. Where are you going for rotations?
I guess I can scroll down to see if you posted...
Hope all is well!