Monday, July 19, 2010

We're here!

We are officially in Iowa. Our house is great. Our internet is connected (obvious, perhaps). Andrew is liking his rotations. Sam & I are settling into a new routine in a new place. I have big plans of catching up on all the fun happenings of the past few weeks... stay tuned!

7 comments:

Bree said...

Love your new header. Wish I could see more of your cute belly ;) I am definitely staying tuned for more pictures and updates. Love you tons!!

Mandy, The Mother of All Chaos said...

Ive been checking in here waiting for this update! =) Glad to see you are getting settled!

Caitlin and Jared said...

Good, because I have big plans to get caught up with you! : )

Cluff Family said...

We sure miss you guys!! I am excited to see what you have been up to!!

D said...

YEAH--reconnected!! :) Glad the whole move went well and that you are enjoying your new house. Looking forward to seeing it all when I come out in a couple of months. In the meantime, keep those updates coming.

Anonymous said...

Yahoo, your up again. I alway love seeing and hearing aout your fam. Dad

Nicole Norris said...

I too like your new header. Can't wait to see pictures of your new house and city.