It's what VA is for
She is beautiful. I think she looks like Sam. Nothing like the sibling love---so precious.
Love the 2nd photo in black and white. The two of them have so many facial similarities. It looks like you're in for another cutie.-Shannon
she is so cute! and sam is adorable with her. can't wait for my experience with peyson and this growing one...yeah for babies!!!
Awww!! She is so sweet I just want to kiss her little cheekies!! And Sam is as adorable as ever!
oh she is beautiful!!!!i love the pictures of her and sam together too.so precious.how was your delivery?
She is absolutely perfect! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is beautiful. I think she looks like Sam. Nothing like the sibling love---so precious.
Love the 2nd photo in black and white. The two of them have so many facial similarities. It looks like you're in for another cutie.
-Shannon
she is so cute! and sam is adorable with her. can't wait for my experience with peyson and this growing one...yeah for babies!!!
Awww!! She is so sweet I just want to kiss her little cheekies!! And Sam is as adorable as ever!
oh she is beautiful!!!!
i love the pictures of her and sam together too.
so precious.
how was your delivery?
She is absolutely perfect! I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations!
Post a Comment