This time we picked one pumpkin, Sam is almost 3, Emily was sleeping in the stroller, and I would still be best represented by a round pumpkin. ;-)
Sam ran right up to this, unhinged the little face in that top hole and posed.
Yeah, he's done this sort of thing before.
"Which way, Mom?"
in the kid corn maze
I love my sweet boy.
It has struck me this week just what a wonderful spirit he is.
It seems he is constantly checking on Emily, giving me hugs, helping Andrew with projects.
He is so eager to help and wants so much to be good.
And he is.
4 comments:
YAAAAY for more posts!! Looks like lots of fun. I love that he knew exactly what to do with the face thing. He's so dang cute. We do have sweet little spirits don't we. Today Avri said, "Mom, I don't want to make any bad choices today. I'm going to make all good choices!" hahaha. ;)
So precious. Love Sam.
You seem to be doing so well. Can't believe you already took Emily out. Way to go!
I sure miss that boy and his baby sister!! It was wonderful being with all of you for those two weeks.
Way to be a helper Sam! He is so adorable! You can get me a round pumkin too! : )
Post a Comment