Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh, Blarney

I've gotten into holidays lately. Not sure why. But I've enjoyed making them special...or, at least, different. I had big plans for St. Patty's Day, leprechaun traps, green toilet water- all the things a little boy would love. Unfortunately, being sick the week before, and Sam being sick the days before necessitated a few changes. 

But I think I may still have done my ancestors proud...? 


Green shamrock pancakes & 'Leprechaun milk'


Leprechaun in Training


The wee ones



Rainbow dinner
(you can see it, right? Stretching from white cloud to pot o'gold)


So adorable. And so excited to be sitting up at the table with us!

8 comments:

D said...

What a fun Mom you are---and so creative! I know where you didn't get it from. :) Love the smiling faces in the picture of the two "wee ones".

Morgan said...

oh stink! those kids are adorable! especially baby girl! ah!
cute st pattys day celebrations! way to be so fun!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

The raibow is such a good idea. You are so creative.

Caitlin and Jared said...

The shirt turned out really cute! What fun!

Jason said...

I can't believe how fast your kids are growing, and it has only been a few months since we last saw you.

I am not sure if it is healthy or not, but I can see the rainbow. :)

Anonymous said...

I've been getting into holidays more too! It's more fun when your kids enjoy your efforts!!

Anonymous said...

You're adorable. Avri refused to drink our green milk, but she did eat the green pancakes!! Love the shirt, sorry I never came up with anything! Emily is DARLING!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops, that was me! :)
Bree