And sitting up on her own. She actually started around 5 months, but now she's sturdy enough that I can be more than an arms' reach away with only slight trepidation. (Mainly because Sam's sense of baby fragility is woefully lacking.)
(3.10.2011)
(3.21.2011)
Sam is so good at sharing. Even when he's not supposed to.
6 comments:
Heather...your kids are so beautiful. And have such dreamy eyes.
You give me hope that my child will, one day, sit up on her own, & stop whining for me every five seconds. Even though part of me not-so-secretly loves it. :)
Hope you guys are well. Looks like you are.
I totally agree--love the blue eyes!! I may not have gotten any with my kids but the grandkids are so making up for it. :) It was so good to have a long phone visit with you over the weekend, and I am excited to check out the newer posts.
I can't believe how big and how much Emily has changed. She is a cutie. What a fun stage she is entering.
She has grown so fast. It makes me miss you even more to watch your little family change so rapidly.
love that baby girl! she's just like sam. her sweetness makes me want to be her best friend!
She is SOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! I just want to kiss those cheeks!!
Post a Comment