As some of you have obviously noted, I have a lot of catching up to do. I'll try to cover the highlights now, but there may be some out-of-order posts later to fill in the gaps.
Take a deep breath -- here we go...
Take a deep breath -- here we go...
*There are 9 new posts.*
7 comments:
Great blogging blitz Heather. Fabulous updates on every thing.
Dad
I don't know how to email you directly... lol.
We definitely should try to get everyone together. Cynthia is pretty easy to get in contact with. Chelsi is a little harder. She's only in Utah like Thursday, Friday, Saturday and works in Kansas or someplace the other days?
I'm due August 17. So, the sooner the better. It's getting harder fro me to travel and as it gets closer...Well, you know how it is. Let me know..
ang.b@aggiemail.usu.edu
I would love, love, love to see you, (i wasn't sure I could underline in a comment...) Our number is the same one we had if it is a landline, if not, email me at cynthiabrowneller@gmail.com and I will send it to you. I am so excited. It would be fun if we could all go and BBQ or something
Hey are you trying to compete with my catch up. I only had 8 new posts. It is amazing how fast you can get behind.
Yippee!! I am so excited to get caught up with you (I haven't looked at the posts yet).
Ok so I drove past your parents house on Saturday (the 5th yes..) and I could have sworn you were there! Were you??? I was reminiscing all of our great times, and from just driving by I couldn't tell if it was you or Bree. We need to catch up! email me! bradfieldfamily@gmail.com
JESS
I have a Virginia question for you...
A great friend of mine lives in Buena Vista and is getting married soon. What would a newlywed couple in that neck of the woods be tickled pink to recieve? Are there any entertainment places that we could give a gift card for, or any events that require fickle things called tickets? Starving student card equivalents? Any ideas?
Thanks so much,
Sh
Post a Comment