*The last picture: I had a Cadbury mini egg sitting by the computer, left the room for less than 5 seconds. Picked Sam up to take him to bed and noticed he had something going from his hand to his mouth...
HAHAHAHA. He is SOOOO cute!!!! I love his adorable smile in the top right and the one of him falling over in the car seat cracked me up. And the one with Sam & Drew is precious!! A boy after my own heart---sneaking a mini egg!! :D
Sam is adorable. I love the picture with the cadbury egg. I love his little mouth. Too cute. I see I have a lot to look forward to when Gavin becomes mobile.
4 comments:
HAHAHAHA. He is SOOOO cute!!!! I love his adorable smile in the top right and the one of him falling over in the car seat cracked me up. And the one with Sam & Drew is precious!! A boy after my own heart---sneaking a mini egg!! :D
I love the picture of him just chillin with the cords and boxes. Liam is always hanging out of his crib too. . .boys, boys, boys!
He is so cute!! We can't wait to meet him!
Sam is adorable. I love the picture with the cadbury egg. I love his little mouth. Too cute. I see I have a lot to look forward to when Gavin becomes mobile.
Post a Comment