Yesterday was Sam's 9-month birthday. It seems like he has grown up so much just since moving to Kirksville. I think partly he was just waiting to have enough room to be able to grow! ~He stands on his own, though he looks like he's surfing half the time.
~He cruises along walls and furniture, mostly to get to places he's not allowed to go.
~He doesn't sit still through prayers, but he does clap when we say "Amen".
~He started jabbering a ton in the last few days (aka during the White Coat Ceremony), smiling the whole time.
~He now has 6 teeth! He cut the first 2 after my sister Bree and her family came to visit; the next 3 while we were on vacation in Idaho; and the last 1 on our drive to Missouri. No more trips for a while!
~He loves feeding himself and sharing our food (apples, plums, peaches, he's reached for pizza and hot dogs, but we weren't sharing).
~He is still a people-watcher, especially this last week as we've met so many new people and attended so many events.
His "9 month" appt isn't for another couple weeks, so I'll give his stats then.
3 years
Today is our third anniversary. Here's a look back:
~Oct. 23, 2004-we met at a rodeo.
~Dec. 21, 2004-Andrew went back to Virginia for an internship.
~April 21, 2005-we got engaged in Virginia.
~Aug. 20, 2005-we were sealed in the Washington, D.C. LDS Temple
~Aug. 17, 2006-we moved to a new apartment.
~Aug. 10, 2007-we moved to Virginia.
~Nov. 19, 2007-Sam was born.
~Aug. 2, 2008-we moved to Kirksville.
~Aug. 20, 2008-still loving every minute!


I am so grateful that I found my best friend and he wanted me forever. Happy anniversary, hon.
6 comments:
Time sure flies!! Love the wedding pictures!!
Happy anniversary! I am sad we didn't see you guys! I bet it's so much fun to have Sam getting so big! He sure is a cutie=)
COngrats on little Sam and your Anniversary. It sure looks like you guys are busy. How do you all like Missouri so far? We'll keep you posted on how Indiana is...
Take care and congrats!
How wonderful. You guys are fabulous examples of sweet togetherness. Happy anniversary. Dad
Holy moly, how did I forget to comment? Ooops. Yay for Sammy getting big, getting teeth and getting older! :) You'll have to call me again when he's jabbering!! Congrats on your anniversary!! The goofy wedding pic made me miss you guys!!!!! Love you!
Congrats kids! Heather, I LOVE your wedding dress. You kids are just too darn cute!
Post a Comment