Octlober really is the best month of the year (although, I may be biased...) The leaves change, the air turns crisp, and the holidays are just around the corner. We've had lots of fun so far (with plenty more to come).
KCOM celebrated Founder's Day on Oct. 10. There were games in the afternoon, free dinner, a talent show, and a dance that night. It was so much fun to dance with Andrew and watch Sam work on some moves of his own.
My birthday was last Thursday. Andrew and Sam showered me with love and attention. Andrew called every hour to tell me happy birthday (I turned 24, 24 hours in a day...) and made me a delicious dinner (gourmet burgers and sweet potato fries). Friday night we dropped Sam off with friends and went down to the Pear Tree, a fancy restaurant in a tiny town thirty minutes away.

#1 & 2-Sam being just like Dad, #4-Andrew after cadaver lab, #4,5,9-at the Still-a-Bration (KCOM, theme "Wild West"), #7-I was taking a picture of the plum skin stuck to Sam's nose; he was posing for the GQ cover, #8-Birthday girl
9 comments:
Sam is absolutely ADORABLLE! I can see how he is starting to merge from baby to toddler. I just can't get over how BIG he is getting! Happy (late) Birthday, by the way! You all look like your doing great in Missouri. Take Care!
Yay for pictures!! I LOOOOOVE Sam wearing Drew's shirt--soo cute! And I LOOOOOOOOOVE you in your glasses! SUPER CUTE!!
Sweetheart - I missed your birthday. I even thought of you right at the beginning of October and was going to be sure and remember to leave you a Happy Birthday Comment. Oh - well, better late than never right?
Happy Birthday to Heather!
Happy Birthday to Heather!
As a Friend I'll be better,
and be on time for your next birthday dear Heather!
I love how Andrew made your day special, hopefully that made it easier. I am having a hard time turning 24, I cannot believe we are that old. I might stick at 23.
It sounds like you are having a great month! Happy Birthday. We did have you on our calendar and talked about you that day. I hope your nose was itching or twitching or whatever it does when someone is talking about you.
I love the picture of Sam drinking--what a cheeser of a smile! That is so cute!!
Well Happy Late Birthday! Glad you had a good one. I love all the cute pictures, the one of Sam with the sippy cup cracks me up.
such a cute fmily!! i am loving your hair with the glasses, heather. Andrew is so offical in his rag. awesome kids!! we miss you!
such a cute fmily!! i am loving your hair with the glasses, heather. Andrew is so offical in his rag. awesome kids!! we miss you!
Happy Belated Birthday!! I wish I would've read your blog earlier...Speaking of, I never got an email back from you! ;-/
Haha...your birthday sounded like tons of fun and tell Andrew I say hello!
Post a Comment