Posting on your BIRTHDAY!?!?!???! I hope you've got big plans later on! :D Glad you liked my post. I loved looking at all those pics--we are cute! :) I was SOOOO tempted to put up Rita & Lolita but I refrained!! I love you so much and hope you caught a glimpse of how amazing/wonderful/beautiful/talented/fun you are!!! I was just jk-ing about the phone thing. Hope you know that!!! ;) And I looooved this video!! You know I love a good fall caught on film! Love you, have a GREAT birthday today!!!!!!! (just in case anyone reading this doesn't know it's your BIRTHDAY TODAY, I wanted to mention it several times!!!) HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
Posting on your BIRTHDAY!?!?!???! I hope you've got big plans later on! :D Glad you liked my post. I loved looking at all those pics--we are cute! :) I was SOOOO tempted to put up Rita & Lolita but I refrained!! I love you so much and hope you caught a glimpse of how amazing/wonderful/beautiful/talented/fun you are!!! I was just jk-ing about the phone thing. Hope you know that!!! ;) And I looooved this video!! You know I love a good fall caught on film! Love you, have a GREAT birthday today!!!!!!! (just in case anyone reading this doesn't know it's your BIRTHDAY TODAY, I wanted to mention it several times!!!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He is so cute!!!
That is a cute video! I can't believe how fast Sam is growing!
Post a Comment