Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random videos & Pictures

I don't know how I got so incredibly behind, but there are a lot of things I have yet to post. Here are some from August.

This was taken a few days after Sam started walking, but he was obviously missing an essential concept--standing. (Listen for Sam blowing raspberries at the end. He has recently started doing this again...all the time!)

Explanations: #2-Sam after taking Tylenol for a fever, #5-Andrew & I rehearsing for our Blues debut, #8-my first pontoon boat ride, #10-Sam took the grate off the vent and dropped a napkin ring down, #11-Sam helping me watch Lily, our friends' daughter, #14-Left the bathroom door open..., #16-Sam at the rodeo

3 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Great pictures! I'm going to start training my kinds how to clean the vents!!

Bree said...

He's SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute!! And when can I get tickets to your concert--you guys look great! haha! Love all the pics!!!!

Brendon said...

I laughed -- out loud -- about the picture taken after Tylenol. What a cute family you have.

The videos are so cute and the blog commentary is very well written.