Yeah, still a month behind, but I think you'll agree these are worth backtracking (at least some of them). September and part of October:
Now when I'm lying on the floor, Sam pulls at me until I "steam-roll" over him.

#1-Sam's foot trying to get some food, #2-crawling through a newly unpacked box, #3-sweeping, #8-picking up more channels by putting the antenna in his mouth, #9-climbing onto furniture much sooner than Mom would like, #16-new do
During a Saturday morning kayak-ing.
Morning after a 2am chocolate chip raid.
Grand Total= $19.60
A sister in the ward taught me to make this delicious four-grain bread.
4 comments:
Where do I begin...So many fun things to comment on...First, holy crap Sam is SOOOOOOOOO Cute!!!! He's just so handsome!! Second...Drew, really?? You got chocolate on your face at 2 in the a.m.? HAHAHAHAHA!! Next, Feath, your bread is amazing! I'm so impressed! And lastly, way to go my little coupon-er! :)
I am with Bree. So many things to comment. That bread is AMAZING! If it was have as good as it looks you could go into business. What is your coupon secret? Do you use Pinching your pennies? Love the "steamroller" video. That is so funny. I love Sam's laugh.
I have been checking your blog, but for some reason new posts didn't show up until today!! The video is great! Love chocolate @ 2am, what are your coupon secrets?? and the bread looks great too. What are the four grains??
That bread looks sooo good right now. Sam is such a cute little guy. I think he is very smart with his thinking of trying to get more channels by putting a little sweet slobber on the antenna. haha I'll have to let my kids give that a try and see what kind of channels we get.
Post a Comment