I made Sam a turtle cake for his birthday. Of course I was running behind and had to rush to frost it, so it didn't turn out quite like I wanted. But I was expecting Sam to dive right in, so I figured it wouldn't really matter in the end.
My proud creation.
A perfect cheezer.
Apparently he thought it looked so nice that he didn't want to mess it up.
(Or he was slightly disturbed by the green blob...)
We gave him a warm-up blueberry muffin a few days before to practice on.
Sam enjoying some of his presents:
toy trucks, magna doodle, his very own cell phone, mega blocks
4 comments:
YAY for updates!!!!!!!!!!! The cake is ADORABLE!! And it looks YUMMY! Sam is SO dang cute!! I love the cheezer and him talking on his new cell phone. I'll pretend he's talking to his favorite Idaho aunt! :)
Good thing Bree put the "Idaho" in that sentence!! : ) The cake looks great and Sam is just so cute!!
leaving out the certain video with the certain weird noises in the background... wise choice!
Heather, that cake is AWESOME!!! That's sweet!!:)
Post a Comment