hahaha. So easily entertained!! He is so stinking cute! And it was fun to see a bit more of your house!! But Heathy, I'm a bit disappointed there was no narration! :) Love you!!
What a cutie you have Heather. I had my measuring tape broken because Cameron got a little over zealous in his play. There is something about retractable measuring tapes that must elicit great joy in the hearts of children.
6 comments:
I seriously laughed out loud in my office.
hahaha. So easily entertained!! He is so stinking cute! And it was fun to see a bit more of your house!! But Heathy, I'm a bit disappointed there was no narration! :) Love you!!
Hey andersons, can we get your mailing address? Will you send it to: chelsi.linderman@gmail.com
Thanks friends!
What a cutie you have Heather. I had my measuring tape broken because Cameron got a little over zealous in his play. There is something about retractable measuring tapes that must elicit great joy in the hearts of children.
How long did Sam go at that!?!?
HEATHER---get on it!! We want updates and pictures!!!!! :D Love ya!
Post a Comment