Monday, March 23, 2009

Can't get enough

For Spring Break, we decided to return to St. Louis. We just loved being there when we went for Thanksgiving, so why mess with success?

In addition to the Science Museum & Zoo (along with half of KCOM's student body), we decided to try out some new restaurants while in the big city. Monday we went to "Crepes in the City" only to find out it was closed on Mondays. We hit up a Steak n' Shake instead. Tuesday we went to "Queen of Sheba," Andrew's choice for African cuisine. Heh--guess who's closed on Tuesdays? So we went back to "Crepes" and had an amazing lunch + dessert. (Can I tell you how much I love restaurant.com?)

(Sorry, I still can't figure out why it won't get bigger when you click on it. Help!)

The rest of the week was spent hanging out with friends, getting ready for Andrew's campout with the Scouts, and taking it easy on Andrew's foot and my randomly sore back. Good times.

5 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Looks like lots of fun! I wish I could help you make it bigger, but I don't know. Sam is so cute!!

Bree said...

I'm glad you guys could go on a little trip. St Louis does look like lots of fun!! And YAY you got a new background!!! Looks dang cute!! Sorry Drew is still dealing with his foot...any end in sight?? I hope so! Thanks for calling today--I just remembered!! I'll call tomorrow! Love you tons!

Kim said...

St. Louis is the BEST! And thats AWESOME that you guys went to Steak N' Shake...I LOVE that place! They really do have the greatest shakes (and fries).
I can't believe how BIG Same is getting! He is such a little boy now...no more baby-ness in him:-(
How is school treating you guys?

Megan said...

St Louis is fun! So sad that break is over...

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun break! You can never get enough of St. Louis! I loved flirting with Sam today! His eyes are sooo sweet.