Thursday, May 21, 2009

*My* Day

I'd like to shake the hand of the man who invented Mothers' Day. And Fathers' Day. What spectacular ideas. Days for the family to spend together, sharing love, appreciation, and memories.

I woke up with a headache, super-cough, and no voice. Meaning, I got to stay in bed with Andrew (instead of going to my morning meeting), enjoy a delicious breakfast (waffles with strawberries), and watch a sweet slideshow of pictures of our family that I had never seen (created by my sweet man).
Church was incredibly edifying. (Sam still likes nursery.)

Andrew made me this delicious dinner. (maple marinated pork chops and couscous with warm cranberries)

2 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

Wow! Sounds like a great day despite not feeling well. Hope you got feeling better soon!

Bree said...

Way to go Drew Dawg!! What a menu! I've never even had couscous!!! Love Sam's cheezer!