It's what VA is for
the sky on the ride home (did I mention that we got stuck in traffic on the way home? making it a 10 hour day--only 3 hours at the beach)
You'll definitely have to make sure you get more beach time next time. I like the beach bum picture!
I can't wait to see Sam again. He looks so big in the pictures!
The beach looks sooo nice! Too bad about all the drama getting there! And traffic---blah!!
The sky picture is beautiful, but the ones of Sam are the best! I, too, am a fan of the 'beach bum' one. So excited to see you all next month!!! :)
I love the beach bum picture! What a fun trip!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You'll definitely have to make sure you get more beach time next time. I like the beach bum picture!
I can't wait to see Sam again. He looks so big in the pictures!
The beach looks sooo nice! Too bad about all the drama getting there! And traffic---blah!!
The sky picture is beautiful, but the ones of Sam are the best! I, too, am a fan of the 'beach bum' one. So excited to see you all next month!!! :)
I love the beach bum picture! What a fun trip!
Post a Comment