--have your camera out the first time your child wants to eat the lemon from your water. (The second time, he might like it.)--help in a super sister surprise at least once in your life. (I've gotten to do it twice: this time for my sister-in-law's graduation & years ago for my sister's birthday.)
--Grandpa/grandson bonding over a cup of chicken feed. (Don't worry, Sam only tried to eat it once...or twice.)
4 comments:
I thought you could get a free donut at Krispy Kreme anytime? ;)
yay for a fun trip! enjoy!
So, will we get to hear the rest of the stories as well? Glad to see an update and excited to hear and see more!! Love you!
Thanks for the update. YAY!!I look forward to "the rest of the story" :)
Glad the first part of the summer was such fun. Can't wait to see you all in the end of the summer!!
Can't wait for more pictures!!! Glad you had such a great trip! Love the sweet pic of Sara surprising Abby. Love you!
Post a Comment