Emmie was opening those up at 18 months, she was such a turd when it came to getting into stuff, she also found that she could unlock doors from the outside with a butter knife at 20 months. Glad Allison hasn't figured the doors out but I can't keep that child off my counter tops. What kind of child safety mechanism could someone come up with to keep a child from doing that? Ah kids, lobe those little stinkers. Welcome to the toddler year Heather and Andrew :)
5 comments:
Haha!! You are very clever with your post titles!! If Sam is like Makenna, he'll have those figured out in no time! Good luck!!
HAHA... I think Landen would be opening doors already, but he's very short... so I guess I have a little while yet.
I needed this laugh this morning.
Emmie was opening those up at 18 months, she was such a turd when it came to getting into stuff, she also found that she could unlock doors from the outside with a butter knife at 20 months. Glad Allison hasn't figured the doors out but I can't keep that child off my counter tops. What kind of child safety mechanism could someone come up with to keep a child from doing that? Ah kids, lobe those little stinkers. Welcome to the toddler year Heather and Andrew :)
Such fun times trying to stay one step ahead of those little ones. I never could seem to manage it. Good luck! It sure is a fun journey though. :)
Post a Comment