How adorable. I like how you capture the everyday moments. I never thought to take a photo log of our hide-and-seek game. I will have to do that next time we play.
So the funny thing is--we weren't playing hide-and-seek. Well, I guess Sam was He just randomly started hiding in places during the day (2 of the times were at Andrew's folks house in VA)
4 comments:
he is soooooooooooo cute! love it!!
Thanks Sam! That was fun, but not as much as when we play 'hide-and-seek' on the computer. Then I get to hear your wonderful giggle :)
How adorable. I like how you capture the everyday moments. I never thought to take a photo log of our hide-and-seek game. I will have to do that next time we play.
So the funny thing is--we weren't playing hide-and-seek. Well, I guess Sam was He just randomly started hiding in places during the day (2 of the times were at Andrew's folks house in VA)
Post a Comment