Sam wanted to jump into Andrew's arms and be tossed up in the air. Sara jokingly did the same. She didn't know what she'd started.
Sam has really caught onto the idea of taking turns. I think it started back in July when we went down to St. Louis to visit Andrew during his preceptorship (which apparently I never posted about, because I can't find the post...guess I've got to do that). We went to the famous Ted Drewes on Route 66. Dad had a bite, Mom had a bite, Sam had a bite. He
quickly figured out that he only got a bite after I had a bite, so he would point to whose turn it was and wouldn't let us slacken our pace. I think the ice cream was a little extra motivation.
So when Sam wanted to jump again, he went and pulled Sara over to the starting point and started pushing her toward Andrew. As long as Sam wanted to play, Sara had to play, too. When Andrew got a phone call, Abby stepped in. And it spread from there.
1 comment:
What a considerate little man you have! :)
Post a Comment