Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Curse you, Benjamin Franklin!

I thought it was great when Sam's 9 o'clock bedtime magically became 8 o'clock last Sunday. Until about six o'clock in the morning when Sam was wide awake, hollering for us to come get him. For the past three days. I'm not quite sure how a one hour change in bedtime resulted in a two hour change in wake up time, but I'm definitely looking into it.

So here I am (grumpy), watching my little tike (all smiles) running around the house when the sun isn't even thinking about rising yet and our town is still covered in mist. Increase productivity my foot!

5 comments:

Caitlin and Jared said...

We are dealing with the same thing at our house!! Hayli's schedule hasn't changed much, but Makenna has been up between six and seven all week!!

Cynthia said...

I feel for you, eventually sleep deprivation stops mattering. Although, with my being a non morning person, I don't put my kids down until 9:30. They sleep later into the morning (9:30) that way and I am a less grouchy mom. haha, good luck!

Bree said...

Sorry Feath!!! What a stinker!! Avri's getting up earlier now too. Hmmmm...AnyHOO I forgot to call you on Wednesday! Sorry!! I'll call soon, I MISS YOU!!! :)

Sophia Crane said...

You have my sympathies. Cameron has been doing the same thing, but then again the time hasn't really changed in my body clock either so we both get up early and it is as bad. I just don't know what to do with myself that early in the morning.

David & Vanessa said...

Aw...Samuel, Samuel!

I miss seeing Sam's cute face soo much. He is seriously the cutest baby in the world (I have never said that to anyone!).

Seems like Missouri is wonderful to you guys, I'm happy for all of you!