Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Good Deals

I know many of you don't really care how much I spend on groceries, etc. However, I found some deals that you may want to check out.

Walgreens:
~Walgreens brand diapers, $8.99-BOGO Free. There is a store coupon for $2 off every pack, which makes it $4.99 for two Jumbo packs. You get the coupon (in a booklet) by asking about the Prescription Savings Club at the Prescription counter. You only need one coupon and it works for every pack.
~Wrigley's gum, $1.19-BOGO Free coupon in Walgreens weekly ad. There was a BOGO free coupon in the Oct. 5 paper. Two free packs of gum!
~Schick Quattro disposable razors, $5.99. There is a coupon in the November EasySaver catalog (located at the front of the store by the weekly ad) for $3 off each (again, you only need one & it counts for both). There were coupons for $2 off and BOGO Free in a paper a couple of weeks ago. So you get two 3-packs of razors and -$2.01. You have to buy something at the same time to use the overage, but if it's diapers you get 2 Jumbo packs for $2.98.
~more Walgreens deals here and here

Victoria Secret online deal. If you're interested I explained it here.

**Oh, and I bought gas for $1.94/gal last Saturday!!**

3 comments:

Bree said...

You're awesome! Sad we didn't get to chat--I'll call you tomorrow! And you know I'm gonna check out the Vickie's deal...did you really do it? What ya gonna do with the panties?? HAHAHAHA!! Just teasing! What sweater did you get? Anyways...thanks for the tips! :)

Ash and Joe said...

girl, how do you do it?!

Walker Family said...

Heather i love your tips! thanks so much! You thrifty lady you!