Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Monkey see...

I decided that, as the saying goes, the best way to honor Sam at his birthday dinner was to emulate him. It ended up being the beginning of a fun tradition that we all enjoyed. I wish I caught Sam staring in wonder and laughing at us, but I was too busy trying to get enough food on that tiny fork.

The set up: suction-base bowls, tiny sporks, bibs, sippys, and Sam-sized pieces of food.
Bibs: Andrew's "I love Mommy"
Heather's "I love Daddy"
Sam's "Daddy's little tough guy"

This one doesn't even need a caption.

Sam really did enjoy himself; he just didn't find the camera very interesting.

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

You guys are hilarious!

Bree said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! I love your cute, fun ideas!! You are the coolest mom, Heather! I wish I could've been there to witness you guys!!! hahahaha. Oh, and suction bowls----GENIUS! Tell me more!! :)
Glad you had a great birthday Sam!!

Walker Family said...

You guys are too cute! I love this idea! i bet sam just loved it! What agreat parents you are!! LOVE it!

Nicole Norris said...

You two are so funny! What a great idea.

Sophia Crane said...

You make me smile :) Happy belated birthday Sam. You guys are such a cute family.