Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Grammy's visit

My mom came to visit for the last week of October. She was on her way home from helping my sister move to MA and visiting her family in RI. After seeing us, she stopped in CO to see my Dad's mom and brother's family. She is currently recuperating at home.

We had a great time having her, and Sam absolutely loved all the Grammy time. Unfortunately, all this fun means I didn't take many pictures, but here are some to close up October.


#1-all ready for Santa, #2-Dad's best friend, #3-11 month bear picture, #4-bed time with Grammy, #9-Sam the relaxer, loving Grammy's lap

3 comments:

Bree said...

LOVE all the pictures! And I love that Sam is no longer lying next the the bear...he's carrying him around!! CUTE!

Caitlin and Jared said...

I am so glad you got new pictures up!! Sam just gets cuter and cuter!! (Is that a real word?)

Walker Family said...

Sam is just so cute! i still can't tell who he looks more like. . so i have decided he is the perfect mix of both of you!