I get to put together the booklet that is sent to prospective students (& their spouses) to tell them about SAA and the town. I also do the monthly newsletters and a few other things I'll find out about along the way. I'm really excited to be more involved next year; I have a tendency to stay cozy at home instead of going to activities and service projects.
*Photo Courtesy of Melanie, the current Historian
Here we are: Julie Callister, historian; Farrel Bean, liason; Melissa McFadden, 2nd vice president; Stephanie, Holmes, 1st vice president; Mandy Wanzek, president; Laura Ewell, treasurer; Megan Burkhart, secretary; front: Kari Peterson, 1st year rep; Me, Communications Director
4 comments:
You know I'm so proud of you!! Looks like a fun group of girls to work with and you will be awesome!!p.s. you look SOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!
p.p.s. when I first saw the title I thought there was NO way YOU would ever misspell "bored", but then I figured it out, and of course the diff spelling was intended!! :) (we ARE super nerds!!hahahaha)
That is funny, my first thought was about "bored" just like Bree! Good for you Heather! Did runnig for a position involve campaigning and voting, or just saying "I'll do it?" How great for you to get more involved!
Congrats! It was a good idea to run for a position to get more involved. I'm totally like you; It's so much easier to stay cozy at home.
I totally didn't catch the "board" thing until Bree mentioned it. Not my strong point. Congrats I am sure you will enjoy being involved. Enjoy the time you have to be involved. A few more kids and your husband will be banning you from being involved with things like that.
Post a Comment