Oh my land, you guys are hilarious!! Does it even work???? Sam--you are such a great helper!! :) Ooh, Heathy, about the freezer jam. I made a bunch w/ my sis-in-laws in the fall and it turned out pretty yummy!! We just followed the instructions on the box of the gel-stuff you get in the canning aisle. One we did required less sugar, the other more, but neither of them involved cooking. You basically just mix it all together, put it in the containers, have it sit overnight, then stick it in the freezer. You might stick some peaches in a couple batches--it's good!!!
5 comments:
HAhaha! We have been looking for a lawn-mower! I guess I never thought of getting an old one! that is great! I love that Sam tries to help!
Oh my land, you guys are hilarious!! Does it even work???? Sam--you are such a great helper!! :) Ooh, Heathy, about the freezer jam. I made a bunch w/ my sis-in-laws in the fall and it turned out pretty yummy!! We just followed the instructions on the box of the gel-stuff you get in the canning aisle. One we did required less sugar, the other more, but neither of them involved cooking. You basically just mix it all together, put it in the containers, have it sit overnight, then stick it in the freezer. You might stick some peaches in a couple batches--it's good!!!
Pectin!!! That's what it's called--not "gel-stuff" hahahaha. I'm soooo domestic! hahaha
oh my gosh....how cool! love the manuel lawn mower
Sam is so darn cute!!!! I can't believe he is so big and walking! When you come visit in June, please lets do something! I'm excited to catch up!
oh and Gabriel is an angel when it comes to sleeping...he only wakes up once, 430 am.
Post a Comment