It's what VA is for
for a mom...
That is soo cute!! It's great when they laugh and it makes all the crying worth it! He is getting so big and cute!
Cute cute CUTE. What a fun laugh he has!!! Loved seeing all the pics too! How do you do that anyway? I can't edit videos worth beans!!
Cute! That is so precious!
that is so cute! love baby giggles
What a fun comparison. He is growing so fast! Glad I can keep up with it on the blog. I love his giggles!! Sure miss you three--
Heather, the girls liked your video. Kassie wants to watch "Feather."
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That is soo cute!! It's great when they laugh and it makes all the crying worth it! He is getting so big and cute!
Cute cute CUTE. What a fun laugh he has!!! Loved seeing all the pics too! How do you do that anyway? I can't edit videos worth beans!!
Cute! That is so precious!
that is so cute! love baby giggles
What a fun comparison. He is growing so fast! Glad I can keep up with it on the blog. I love his giggles!! Sure miss you three--
Heather, the girls liked your video. Kassie wants to watch "Feather."
Post a Comment