Thursday, October 15, 2009

Apple of my eye

Andrew decided to have an apple before heading off to study. Of course, Sam needed a pear to eat while Dad ate his apple.

I asked Sam to share his pear with me.

He told me no.

I asked again.

He told me no. And laughed.

I asked again.

He gave me a huge smile, turned and ran to Andrew--stole his apple--turned back, and ran to offer it to me. With a huge smile on his face.

Oh boy.

After a good laugh, he decided to share. He took a bite, gave me the pear, ran into the hall, told me it was my turn, I took a bite, said it was his turn, he ran back, took a bite, gave me the pear, ran into the hall......

(I feel like I should apologize for my run-on sentences....but I kinda like 'em....Oh, well.)

6 comments:

Nat-a-baby said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bree said...

What a smarty. He's such a character!! hahaha!! Love your new header btw. :)....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Rowbury Adventures said...

Hey Happy Birthday today! HOpe things are going well, Your blog is so cute! Your little boy is adorable! Anyways Have such a great day today!

D said...

Happy Birthday Heather!! As I told Caitlin--these are the best of times, so enjoy them completely. I love hearing the stories :) What a character Sam is!

Caitlin and Jared said...

How funny! It is so fun to see them figuring things out and watching their little personalities come out...maybe I should have said BIG personalities!! Happy Birthday!!

Nicole Norris said...

That is great. Have I ever mentioned that I love 2 year olds. It is the funniest age.