Monday, October 5, 2009

i love my husband

When Andrew's Saturday morning football game (sweet uniform, huh?) was cancelled, instead of studying, he did this...


(Sam says "again", promise)

*Last night some of our friends had a s'more cookout/dessert potluck in their backyard. There's a new building going up in the lot behind their house=a huge pile of dirt. While other parents were trying to keep their kids off & away, my Andrew led Sam over and helped him climb to the top. (where they pounded on their chests, Tarzan style)

I am one blessed woman.

6 comments:

D said...

Truly blessed!! Such fun memories. Glad you are catching them. Sure miss you three!! What a great dad Andrew is-letting Sam explore literally everything :)

Anonymous said...

Now that's fowur wheeling at it's best. "Tarzan" and "Boy" should have had it so good.

Heather, they are luck to have you.

xoxo DAD

Angela B said...

I can just see this same thing happening at my house.

Bree said...

Love it!! hahahahaha! Andrew--why hasn't GQ called you for a cover shoot yet?? I am DYING over your "uniform". Seriously, where did you get those SWEEEEEET shorts?? hahaha. Boy I miss you guys!!

Nicole Norris said...

I am impressed that Andrew isn't trying to fit into the tire. I have to agree with Bree, those are some fashionably amazing shorts.

geeno said...

wow - i think ryan will really appreciate this video when i show it to him - so funny!

this is christine miller by the way and i am a fan of your long sentences above as well as the story they tell - just make yourself literary and call them labrynthian sentences :)